Friday, March 4, 2016

Travelpgue Japan Day 6-USJ, Tsutenkaku

Today I got a later start as tried to sleep in a bit.  It will be good to get home and get a good nights rest in my bed.  I had the shrimp burger at McDonalds.  Shame they dont have this back home.  I felt obligated to make use of my 2 day pass.  Pretty mcuh everything was done in 1 day.  It could have been done in 1 day if I really tried.  Anyway I went on the Hollywood Dream jet coaster.  Not the biggest nor fastest coaster bu the first one Ive benn on in literally a decade.  The Jurassic Park ride was open today but my ticket says i would have to wait an hour.  Wandered the grounds, got boeed, and left.

A train the leaves from US J goes directly to Twnnoji.  Didnt know this yesterday and transferred ar Nishikujo.  Just as before, had some noodles.  Curry udon with meat.  Down the strett and through the underpass I arrive at Shinsekai.  This is the arwa of shops, entertainment and restaurants at the base of Tsutenkaku.  While the pathways were not crowdes aa I would expect on a Friday, alot of the restaurants were doing a brisk business.  The streets eminate out from the tower with somes streets pretty much dead as their shops were closes by 7pm.  I knew about the Toyoko Inn near Tennoji but not about the one in the heart of Shinsekai