Thursday, March 3, 2016

Travelogue Japan Day 3-Osaka

(Pics to be added later)
Arrived in Osaka where I will be staying for a couple of days.  Its later than I expected and a bit cold from the previous experience.  I just want to get some essentials and some sleep.  I checked in and got my luggage that I had sent the day before.  A mere 1080 yen and saved the haasle of lugging it around.  Not to mention not having to get a locker which would have cost just as much.  I walked the several blocks to Dotonburi for a drink run at Don Quijote.  Turns out they havanother location nearby on the main drag.  Alot of people around on a Tues night.  Much more than I anticipated.  On the way back I got some takoyaki at this ppace near DQ.  Seemed lije a good deal at 500yen for 9 pieces.  Now must sleep too tired