Friday, March 11, 2016

Travelogue Japan Day 13-Walking the Yamanote Line

My lat full day technically as my flight departs at 20 past midnight.  I never plan or know what to do on these days as I worry about how much time I will to get to and through the airport.  Usually overestiamte and Im at the airport lonh before I need to be.  First things firat, going back to Toyo station to try anpther ramen place.  Soranoiro routs a vegan ramen.  Im not about that ao I choose their number 1 which has chasiu, slice of chicken, and stewed pork.  Love the garlic chips on the counter.  I beliwve its a soy sauce based recipe.  I liked it and it was a nice warm bowl for a very cold day.

This time I head north from the station along the inside of the line.  Nothing much going on for thos leg except I saw a small UPS customer counter before getting to Kanda.

As i near, more nad mre shops appear making seem like its a soemwhat bustling place shwen it wants to be.  I have never stepped outside of this stationbeforw.  I continue with the next destination being Akihabara.  I turn up on a wide street.  A peek down the street doea not receal anuthing familiar but I press on.  Sure enough the road dog legs to the right and the buildings I was looking for com into view.  Not too klng after, I am here.  the usual gap between stations is 2 or 3monutes by Yamanote