Thursday, March 18, 2010

Travelogue-Seoul Day 5 Yeuido

Early this morning, I made my way to Yeuido along Line 5. Specifically, I went to visit KBS. I know of them because they subtitle and broadcast some of their shows to KBS World/America which airs in my area
As mentioned previously, I enjoy the show 1 Night 2 days. Since their Antarctica trip was canceled I was hoping they might be here this morning to tape an opening
Normally, when they do an opening for the show from the studio, they do it on the front steps of the building. I got here around 8am. Either they had finished taping or they were never here. It was pretty quiet around here. Some other KBS shows I enjoy are Invincible Youth and Star Goldenbell

Not too far from KBS is another studio, MBC. From them I have seen We Got Married and...and I forget what else but I have seen a few others

The Han River is just north of both studios. Theres a great view of the Seoul skyline. Just off to the nright is Namsan and N Seoul Tower