Monday, March 15, 2010

Travelogue-Seoul Day 1 Myeongdong

You might ask why go to Myeongdong if you got bored of shopping at Dongdeamun? Becuase it was on my list of places to visit Thats why! Now, just keep reading.
Down each intersection is more and more shops. Its clothes like before but more fashionable and brand names are the thing here. Not luxury brands, they are in a different area.
Street vendors hawked their wares her as well. There were quite a few peddling these animal themed hats. Yes, they are very cute I don't do cute!

Time dragged on and I needed to be fed. I was into something warming as the temps began to fall with the darkness. I stopped in here, Gamgin, Gingam, or something like that

I had a spicey beef stew with tofu and beansprouts. The heat was not overwhelming and it did not last. The rice and pickles helped to tone it down when it got to be too much. On the way back, I could hardly feel any of the cold