Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flesh eating

I have grown up eating meat. I love beef and pork and chicken. I also love seafood: shellfish, fish, crabs, etc. I have nothing against vegans and vegetarians who are opposed to my eating habits. But, I think some of them are just plain fooling themselves sometimes. As I stroll through some markets and restaurants, I have noticed items on shelves and menus that lead me to believe these people are closeted flesh eaters. Vegetarian goose is offered in some asian restaurants. Shrimp, chicken, and beef made from vegetable proteins or wheat glutens are readily available for purchase in stores. You V people know you want the texture and taste of meat. If you didnt, then you would be happy to just eat them in their naturals forms(cooked, raw, etc) and not the mockery of flesh

Maybe I should start marketting broccoli made of beef, a tomato salad made entirely from pork, or carrot sticks made from chicken. Yumm!