Thursday, March 18, 2010

Travelogue-Seoul Day 4 Yongsan

Later in the day, I ventured to Yongsan Station. This is their electronics retail area in the same vein as Akihabara. I was disappointed because it was not like Akihabara

From the top of the stairs looking out to the rest of the area, there are no other electronis stores or arcades

One of the two electronics retail stores is in the I Park Mall. Its multistory establishment can cater to all your electronics needs

The other location is behind the station. The contrast being this houses several small retailers in an area that rivals I Park

After I was done wondering around Yongsan, I went to Gangnam and wondered around the COEX underground mall. I did find an arcade but it was so small and pretty lame. I went to have food court jajangmyun. It was a bit on the sweet side but filling and satisfying nonetheless