Sunday, March 26, 2017

Travelogue Bangkok-Outbound w/pics

Update:  I arrived safely and got to sleep around 2am after getting settled.  Its raining this morning and it gave me a chance to update this first post.  As mentioned there were some celebrations for the flight of this new bird.  



My seat is the last window seat on this side of the plane

Improved lcd screen.  Headphone and USB charger on the display unit.  The Headphone jack is problematic when you have to get past someone who leaves their headphones plugged in.  Standard power port to the bottom right of pic with green light

Arrival, rebook, get to gate, check departure info for the he'll of it.  See gate change and move on to find said gate

Adding undue stress to myself by misplacing my wallet.  Frantically search previous gate, current gate, and all areas in between.  Pleased to find wallet mysteriously in my backpack

Original flight did not have meal service but the new flight had dinner service.  At some point along the the way, I no longer felt tired from being awake for more than 24 hours.  Caught the last airport train out then got a taxi the rest of the way