Thursday, March 30, 2017

Travelogue Bangkok-Day 4 Snacks

Earlier this morning, I went to the supermarket to get a big bottle of Coke Zero.  I browsed for other snacks and purchase the following: 2 flavors of Lays chips and 2 bags of macadamia nuts.  These are 2 new flavors of chips.  Im making guesses but one is a grilled shrimp with some kind of sauce and the other looks like a pork with a barbecue sauce?  The shrimp one wasnt bad.  The shrimp flavors come across but it took several ships before I could discern the flavor of the sauce with some ginger and other spices.

The larger bag of nuts come with the shells intact for the most part.  There is a slit cut into the shell and a special tool to pry the shell apart to get at the meat.  Im not sold on the butter roasting but I wouldnt say it was bad.  I would much rather have the dry roasted variety. 

I will report back after I have tasted the remaining items