Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Travelogue Bangkok-Day 2 Lumphini Park

I had not planned on visiting the park.  But I had to transfer from the subway back to the Skytrain.  Since the park was right there, I thought I'd take a look


Just outside the southwest entrance the Skytrain is pulling in to Sala Daeng

There was a nice breeze coming off the large manmade lake.  Im assuming its man made but have not looked into it.  I sat here for a while taking in the breeze on the hot humid sunny day

Some of the buildings in the distance

I nearly stepped on this iguana as I walked around this portion of the lake.  It really surprised me when I looked down and saw something moving

He/she paid me no never mind and went about its business foraging for food

These characters are promoting recycling and cleaning up while in the park


And, if you dont, this guy will find you and KILL you!   Tough guy, eh?

Back on track to hit the track to get down to Saphan Taksi