Sunday, April 2, 2017

Travelogue Toyko- Day 1 Meals

Yay!  Shinatatsu is open again.   It was closed for renovation last year and all the shops were closed.  I went to Tetsu for a bowl


I wasnt hungry for a full bowl of tsukemen so Itried their regular ramen for the first time.   Not my style so I was not really satisfied with it.  The chasiu is decent and the noodles were good but I couldnt get into the borth.

There were a number of things I could have done on this sunny Sunday afternoon.  There was a paella festival in Yoyogi Park.  I could have also enjoyed the merriment at one of the many parks where many people were having picnics amongst the cherry blossoms.  But I was much too tired and sleepy for any of it.  The train ride to hotel saw me nodding off and being barely able to keep my head propped up.  After the ramen I walked to the station to head elsewhere but the influence of sleep was too great.  I sat in the lobby for a few hours until Icould check in.  Once I got my room, a good 2 hour nap had me partially energized.  Went to the depachika at Shinagawa station and picked up some things.  I got drinks and a bento for dinner.  Updated the blog and called it an early evening