Thursday, April 6, 2017

Travelogue Tokyo-Day 4 Dinner in Akihabara

I wanted to get some curry at Coco before the trip ended.  there are many locations but I come back to the one in Akihabara the most


It reminds me of the times I visited with friends and we stayed nearby.  Getting some late curry.  Trying to see if they could win some promotional spoons.  Seeing who could eat the hottest curry they have on order

Trying to get some greens.  Many of their salads like this are primarily shredded cabbage instead of the lettuce we normally get.  There are a few leaves of lettuce.   Theres also some chicken karaage.  They used to offer fried shrimp but not anymore

Speaking of fried shrimp, I was looking for it on the english menu.  They have a fried shrimp patty but nothing like the fried shrimp like at Go go.  Ordered the menchi katsu curry instead.

Tried to walk off some of the meal to make room for dessert.  It all looks the same from lasst year except for that big hole 

The lights are still bright for post quake


Something sweet for dessert?  Nope, I was hankering for takoyaki.  There is a branch of Gindaco at Yodobashi, but this location near Don Quijote is better for people watching seating along the sidewalks of all the shops.  Too bad I handt walked off enough of the dinner to make room.