Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Travelogue Tokyo- Day 4 The Imperial Palace

Back at Tokyo station.  The station's exterior on the Marunochi side was renovated a few years ago.  Now they are doing something to the area in front of it.  Cant tell.  Maybe its in prep for the Olympics?

Visiting the grounds of the Imperial Palace again.  This is a 180 degree panoramic of the street starting from the north to south






I would have thought that there would be more sakura visible but there were only a few patches.  I guess the chrysanthemum would be a bigger deal?


It used to be that they allowed visitors to get all the way up to the bridge to take picstures.  I dont know if its changed but today people were put off to this point.

Sometimes I wonder if Im peering into a royal bathroom.  Sometimes if someone is even using at this time looking out at me taking their picture