Monday, April 3, 2017

Travelogue Tokyo-Day 2 Meiji Jingu

Not sure why but its been a while since Ive walked the grounds of Meiji Jingu.  It was early and I was in no hurry to get to my planned events.  A torii marks the entry


A few people here and there on this Monday April 3

Off in the distance signs of Shinjuku peer over the treeline

The monks being let out for their daily exercise.  Dont know where they were headed to.  Probably none of my business

Another torii just before the main grounds

Unfortunately, theres some major renovation going on 

This breif look at Meiji brought to you by sakura flavored Coca Cola.  Good luck to you if you can taste the sakura.  I like Pepsi's version last year.  It had a more pronounced sakura flavor.  I liked the Pepsi and wished they did it again this year. The coke, meh