Thursday, March 15, 2012

Travelogue-The Scenic Route

I was done with Tokyo Station and it was time to head back towrite this stuff up.  Instead of taking the direct route back, I figured I would go a different route and stop off at my favorite haunts.  I transferred at Akihabara to the Chuo line to cut across the Yamanote loop.  Its okay, I dont usually visit the north loop very much

At Shinjuku, its back to the Yamanote.  Just outside the station is Studio Alta.  Being one of the busiest stations in town, large numbers of people would exit the trains but large numbers of people would rush in to take up the empty spaces

Lastly, Shibuya did not require any transfers.  As with the other transfers, I didnt get out of the staqtion like I did at Tokyo.  Feeling satisfied that Ive done something today, its back to the room to figure out what to do for tomorrow and hope the weather holds out.  Its warmer here than in Korea, but my third leg has me going back to Korea for a day and a half