Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Japan 2011-Kit Kat

I dont remember how long ago this started. But, on one of the earlier trips, I noticed some flavors of Kit Kat that we dont normally in the states. so I brought some back for family and friends. Then, the following year, there was a new set of flavors and I had to bring some of those back. this year is no different. The biggest convenience was that friends found a large selection of them all in one place near Tokyo station.

There are a few kinds that I have seen and sampled before. There sre some where I cant remember if I have pruchased them previously. There have been so many over the years that I cant keep them straight without refering back to some pics from older trips. I dont remember if I bought soy sauce before. My mind tells me that if I did, it was in the regular brown color and not white

Wasabi is actually pretty good with a hint of wasabi essence and none of the heat. Strawberry cheesecake? Strawberry flavored has been picked up before but not this variation

Heres coffee flavor. This one came in special packaging. It was basically 1 package of candy andcame with a mug. I didnt need the mug and they didnt sell this variety alone so I decided to forgo it

Here are a few of the ones that I did pick up to bring home. Apple, blueberry cheesecake, purple sweet potato(ube), and almond jello. This is getting out of hand. My suitcase is now half full of gifts and souvenirs. If only there was greater vaiety back home, Iwouldnt have to lug all this stuff across an ocean