Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Going To The Hospital

Going to the hospital is a mixed bag of emotions, either visiting someone or being admitted yourself. Sometimes being in the hospital signals the end is near. Other times, it could mean a new lease on life or even a new a life. I have been fortunate to enough to stay clear of the hospital for most of my life. Though, within the past year, I had to be admitted for a short stay. Recently, my mother had been admitted for chest pains and my father has been in and out for a number of ailments. Im sure that both of them will be alright. In this case, the hospital is a place of healing and the outlook is good. The hospital is a place where births that are celebrated and life-saving surgeries to rejoice about. After all the hospital is a place to get well.

I will not dwell on the flip side.