Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Premonitions

Im sure that all of us have had visions and dreams that randomly pass through our minds. The eerie thing about it is that sometimes, these images come true to life. There have been several times in my existence that I have flashbacked and realized that I had dreamt about this before. But, there is one portent that has constantly haunted me since I first saw it. Basically, its my demise specifically in a car accident. The details are not clear. When, I don't know. Where, I dont know. Although it did seem like it was going to happen sometime during the day. It may even be a sunny day. Particulary haunting is because I drive to and for work almost everyday. Every now and again, that thought would pop into my mind as I am motoring.



Do you ever have this?