Monday, September 21, 2009

The fall television season.

The new TV season is about to breach and the head is already crowning. A few of my shows have already started like Supernatural. The series in its 5th season is the story of brothers who fight paranormal and supernatural evil. The started slowly enough against individual occurrences then ramping up to save villages and cities. This season they are set to save the world from the Apocalypse. Who knows, maybe God might evenmake a cameo. Lost will be starting its final season. Thats the only reason why Im watching. I Just want to see how they wrap things up. As with alot of JJ Abrams shows, they lose my interest when they start going off on wild tangents and story arcs. Unfortunaely, Heroes is not doing the same. There is no end in sight yet as they follow the same path of an Abrams series. Fringe begins its second season. Though, I watched most of the first season, I was not an avid fan. However, I will give it a chance. BTW, its another Abrams show. The only reality show that I look forward to now is The Amazing Race. For me, it's like travel show but on a much hurried pace. There are only 2 comedies that I am really involved in, Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. As we left Charlie in the previous season, he was going to marry his current girlfriend when his ex shows up. He had proposed to her on her wedding day. Now, divorced, she may rekindle the love affair. The boys were involved in one of Sheldon's experiments in the arctic/antarctic region. We'll have to wait and see how they get out of this one