Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Diary

I never kept a diary as a...well never really. Never had a need for one. Just the other day, I realized that I was indeed starting a diary, this blog. How the hell did that happen?!?! Too late to place blame on anyone. It hasnt been that long since I started this and already Im finding it hard to post something everyday. That was a commitment that I made to myself that I would try to post something every weekday, or at least average that amount. I was going to put down some randome thoughts that float through my mind every now and again but that well seems to be running dry. I dont know how other people do it. They've had blogs for years and are still able to post quite frequently. For those who read this, I dont want to bore you with mundane or boring items, but I can't guarantee that every post will be a gem. Hell, some of my past posts dont even reach gem status. So, bear with me and we'll see where this goes