Monday, August 24, 2009

The Next Item Up For Bid...

Who would you like next to you after you pass on? Marilyn Monroe will have Hugh Hefner to one side when he passes on. She has a guy in the crypt above her who was interred(sp?) face down. Because of financial problems, he will no longer be staring down at the blonde icon of years past. His widow has put his crypt up for auction to help pay the mortgage. The bidding has gone over $4 million, but those funds are not verified. I dont plan to find out who won. I prefer to let that remain a mystery to me. That makes me wonder where the widow was going to be laiod to rest. Did she have the next room over? Or, was she going to be buried somewhere else? Thats what I would like to know. If they did have side-by-side crypts, she could have put it up as a two for. Then again, maybe she's going to sell it because the widow was not the love of his life? Either that or she was a very understanding wife.