Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween candy

Halloween is fast approaching, 10 days to go. Because of this, I cant stop to think about...Christmas! Just kidding. To the delight of many kids, this fall ritual lands on a Saturday this year. Kids can look foward to trick-or-treating all night long without the worry if it being a school night. Now, I dont have kids and am way too old to go door-to-door through the neighborhood. The only thing I look forward to is the cheap bite-sized candies that are available for hand out. Every now and again, I have a hankering for something sweet but dont want a gut-busting full size candy bar. I like to nosh on miniature sized KitKats, Snickers, and Twix. I buy some and keep them in my desk drawer. Just like the sugar crash after consuming copious amounts, the sales run out as well as my desk drawer.