Friday, October 2, 2009

For Lunch-Chipotle Mexican Grill

Whenever Im in the area, I usually stop by Ayola for nice gyro. I was in the same area on back to back days and did not want to have the same thing for lunch. Although, I could have ordered something different. Anyway, I went into this chain mexican place next door for a burrito. I am accustomed to the large burritos that you can get in most places in the city. I was a bit disheartened to see the size of the beef burrito that was presented to me. But I was pleasently surprised when I bit into it and found this great flavor in my mouth. The pico de gallo was fresh and tasty. The beef was tender and flavorful. The cilantro-lime rice adds an extra dimension to the flavor. The cheese and sour cream just brought everything together so well. I will have to give this place another try and see what else I might like