Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Someone For Everyone

There is an adage that states that there is a match for everyone. I think thats a nice thought to hold on to whether you are gay, straight, or otherwise. Please, no inter-species romances! However, the pessimisst in me poses a question in defiance of that saying. Lets say that there is a perfect match for you. Its not so much a question of do you think that person is the match. But, even before that, is the person even in your local area. If that person is half a world away you may never even meet that person unless you travel there. Even then, you still need to find them amongst the millions and you may even need to get over the language barrier.

I am inexplicably drawn to Japan. Is my match there? Maybe thats why I try to go back year after year. Subconsciously, I think I can find Mrs RogueDogue there. *Keeps fingers crossed*