Thursday, April 1, 2010

American Shows I like to Watch-Lost



Actually, there has been alot of back and forth with this series. I caught onto the show when it began and followed it for a few seasons. But things got too strange and convoluted for my taste and I lost interest. However, I would still catch the odd show here and there just to see where they would go with the storyline.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Since season 6 is the final season, I have jumped back on the bandwagon to see what questions they will answer and what loose ends will be tied up. So far, they have not cleared up much and have actually posed more questions with the introduction of a parallel storyline where the flight never landed on the island. However, this storyline actually changes the background for some of the characters. We'll have to wait and see what they come up with