Monday, May 24, 2010

American Shows I like to Watch-Lost Series Finale

I guess I shouldnt be surprised that I still have alot of questions regarding many topics that they brought up on the show over the last 6 years. Science fiction requires that you suspend disbelief to follow the story. However, so many questions arise that they are always in the back of my mind. Many may not care but they are a thorn in my side.

The ending was serene and peaceful enough if unfulfilling. Im just glad it over now so I can turn my time and attention to something else.

*Spoiler Alert-Do not read if you dont want to know what happened*

Highlight the area between here
In the end, many characters are reunited in the afterlife. Jack is also there and is met by his father who gives him the news and comforts him as well. The last we see of Jack is of him lying in the forest looking up to the sky as he is bleeding to death. A smile appears on his face as he sees an airplane fly overhead carrying the surviving friends, Lupedis(sp?), Kate, Richard, Miles, James, and Claire, he has come to know during his time on the island. If it werent for the nagging questions, I would have been satisfied for the ending. However, this still leaves it open for a possible movie to narrate what happens between that moment and their deaths.

and here to see text