Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Travelogue Germany-Day 8 Last day

Last day and nothing planned except eating, packing, and posting.  Another salad day at Dean & David at Alster lake.


Walked around the area before finishing up posts for the previous day.  A Haribo store.  

Not far is a Lindt store.  Nothing special, no cafe nor custom chocolate shop

I guess with Easter, everyone makes the chocolate bunnies

Posting done, got some dinner at the train station food hall.  Didn't want to go too far and there's alot of options

Went to the seafood place and got the calamari.  Not freshly prepared but did the job.  The salad had a garlicky Italian dressing.  The dipping sauce was a garlic aioli

I did not see any Taco Bells although there were plenty of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I was in the mood for some nachos.  Its Russian roulette with the odds against you when it comes to foreign nachos.  The chili was dry and the cheese similar to 7-11.  Ran out of toppings before I ran out of chips.

I have an early morning.  A 1030 flight to Heathrow puts me in the middle of the daily commute and I have a large checkin that's close to maximum limit.  Three hour layover before I'm on the long final leg home.  If there's another post, it will be in a few days