Friday, January 22, 2010

Made it to another Friday


In the office, the weather is wet and cold and Im drinking a can of Mountain Dew. I have mere minutes before I have to leave the office. Im glad that its Friday. A few more hours and I can head on home. The rain has put a damper on things. So, I will be heading home to play Modern Warfare 2. I have not jumped online with this hardly at all. I had already completed the campaign and found it to be very short. I had played a little of it online but I have found the Spec Ops portion of the game more interesting. Basically, these are short objectives that not part of any storyline. As you finish missions, you get stars. The amount of stars depends on the skill level that you play it at. There are several levels and each level is unlocked by a certain number of stars. Off hand I dont remember where Im at but I have yet to unlock the last level of missions, Echo level. Ive unlocked Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta. Though, not all the missions in Delta are completed yet. Looking to a couple more hours in front of the screen! Which Im sure will roll into the weekend.