Saturday, January 28, 2023

Japan 2022/2023 videoes-Yokohama illumination pan & scan and widescreen

These videoes are being presented out of sequence.  Yokohama put on a light show utilizing the skyline and its buildings.  This was on the first night that I spent in the Minato Mirai area.  It may have been the last night they were presenting it so I was lucky to capture it.  I was not aware of the details of the light show.  I ventured out to Osanbashi terminal that night and saw some people gathering.  I guess I saw a hint of it along some of the building on the way to the terminal.  Every 30 to 60 minutes the show would commence.  It was in sync with the clock on the ferris wheel at Cosmo World.  The first video was shot using a point and shoot and the other from my phone using the widescreen lens


Pan and scan



Widescreen