Monday, July 26, 2010

Tron Legacy-New trailer

I was around when the first Tron movie came out and was awed by what I had seen. Afterwhich, alot of time and quarters were spent on the arcade game. Though I was never a die hard fan of the movie, I greeted the rumours of the new Tron movie, Tron Legacy, with a bit of anticipation. After having seen the newest trailer, I am eve more eager to see the final output. Its probably just the marketing of the trailer with its visuals and tension inducing music thats drawing me in. Maybe its the harkening back to my childhood days. Whatever the case may be, I do like the feel of the movie from what Ive seen and hope that it lives up to my expectations. Olivia Wilde from "House, MD" is looking pretty good too+


New trailer at Yahoo:


Official website: