Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The layout of my blog

In my personal blog, I talk about all kinds of things. I post pictures on occassion, alot less often than I would like. The blog's interface has pictures from Japan that I have taken. I have a certain affection for Japan and Tokyo in particular. As a child, Japan was always the first place I wanted to visit when I had the chance. When I started travelling overseas, this was the first place I went to. Practically, every year since my first visit, I have made the pilgramage back there. I feel at home in Tokyo. I can't speak, read, or write the language but that does not deter me in the least. I always look forward to making some excuse to going back. Next year, I plan to go to Seoul, South Korea. I hope to visit Tokyo since I will be in Asia. So, the layout of my blog is an homage to the country that is very dear to me